Neem reigns supreme!
Neem is history's original housekeeper and amazing for your teeth, oral health and the bright white smile you want. According to Himalaya, our amazing partners in toothpaste, "Neem is often called the holy tree because of its multiple applications to wellness, specifically the immune system. The ancient texts of Ayurveda suggest its popularity was indeed timeless with uses spanning from blood cleanser to detox support and even the lustre and radiance of skin."
Neem has some amazing natural properties and health benefits. Read on to find out more!
1. Plant based, it cleans teeth and gives this formulation its sparkle. Neem is history's original housekeeper and works to keep the mouth clean. It soothes gums and prevents bacteria building up.
2. Neem is often used for muscle pain, sore joints and arthritis.
3. Neem has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in many skin ointments dealing with the likes of acne, warts and even herpes!
4. Neem has antibacterial properties as well as being packed full of antioxidants.
5. Neem has been known to reduce the size of tumors and is often used in homeopathic cancer treatments.
6. It's a natural insect repellant!