Pomegranate is your dental superfood...
Pomegranates are amazing for your oral health, and many of our products contain its extract. Pomegranate is also an ancient superfood, here is why...
1. Pomegranate contains moisturising, anti‑inflammatory, soothing, antibacterial and wound-healing effects. It helps support healthy-looking gums and fight plaque! The juice’s antioxidants, called polyphenols, fight the bacteria in your mouth.
2. Pomegranate boosts your immunity! Packed full of anti-inflammatory compounds and rich in vitamin C, pomegranates help maintain a healthy immune system and stave of common illnesses and infections.
3. Pomegranates are full of passion! Since ancient Roman times, pomegranates have been associated with sex and reproduction, and it's been clinically proven that its juice boosts testosterone levels in both men and women. A natural aphrodisiac, pomegranate can not only look after your health, but put the zing back into your love life!
4. Pomegranate protects against cancer. With its anti-inflammatory effects and anti angiogenic properties, pomegranates are amazing for preventing or those suffering with multiple types of cancer, including breast and prostate cancer.
5. Pomegranate protects against heart disease through their blood pressure reducing properties.
With so much natural goodness, we are delighted that so many of our products contain this amazing natural superfood. Check out our Himalaya toothpastes, as well as most of the Splat range, which all contain Pomegranate extract!